Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a talented, start-up minded Full Stack Developer who is passionate about changing the fintech world. This role will work with our web and platform applications including existing technologies and innovations still-to-be-created.
The candidate needs to be entrepreneurial, a self-starter, great at working with others and lead by example with best practices in digital full-stack development engineering.
We’ve got plenty of room for you to be creative, solve impossible problems, try new technologies, and have an impact. That’s just the start… the possibilities are endless!
- You want to dig in and contribute to all parts of the application – front-end, services, data, devops, and native mobile.
- You have a solid read on trends in platform, application and mobile development and knows when to apply learnings
- You have experience with writing code for multiple projects; Unit and End-to-End testing, preparing application for live environment and providing support
- You have a record of excellence in determining time estimates to complete tasks, documenting technical specifications, being part of the planning process and delivering high-quality code on-time and according to specifications
- You have a proven track record coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers, prioritizing tasks and executing daily activities
- You are accountable in daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles; a driving force in holding yourself and your peers accountable for delivery and quality excellence
- You are a graduate of 4-year college or university with a graphic design or computer science degree and/or over 5 years’ experience with front-end development
- You are curious and pick up on new concepts quickly
- You are an exceptionally strong communicator, listener, and collaborator – with management, peer engineers, designers, product managers, and marketing team members
- You appreciate the delicate balance between agility and pragmatism when it comes to software development
- You take pride in your work and strive Disciplined with an attention to detail
- The thought of a fast-paced, start-up environment really gets your heart pumping (in a good way!)
- You understand what it means to be a ‘team player’
- You are passionate for software engineering and love to create what currently doesn’t exist
- You often produce quick and dirty prototypes for review/testing before moving full speed ahead
- Can understand business objectives and proactively contribute to strategic and innovative conversations
- Strong Agile software development leadership
- Microsoft:NET, C#, Web APIs, MVC, LINQ, WCF, WPF
- Frameworks:.NET, AngularJS, JQuery
- Databases:SQL Server, Stored Procedure Development, Performance Tuning
- Other:Mobile Development, Application scalability
- Quality:Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in building and consuming RESTful service implementation and Service Oriented Architecture
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of SaaS, cloud platform and Mobile based software applications and multi-tier distributed platforms. Hands-on Experience working in a multi-tenant cloud environment and AWS infrastructure a plus
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- This position offers a competitive salary for a full stack developer with 5+ years of experience
- We offer all the regular perks (i.e. medical, dental and vision) plus a few unique ones including “unlimited” time off, beer keg, downtown work setting.
- Change your lifestyle by living in, not visiting, the world-famous Sonoma County wine country. Within an hour’s drive, you can be in San Francisco or walking along the pristine coastline or hiking among the redwoods.
- Join us and be a part of a fun start-up that is hell bent on radically improving how financial institutions service their customers