We are seeking a talented, full-time front-end developer to take our highly innovative creative concepts and bring them to life. Although your primary function is to implement complete user interface with a laser focus on design, usability, and performance.
Let your creative and analytical juices flow as you work collaboratively with Product, Design, QA and other developers to create modules and components that result in applications that delight and wow the end user.
- You have a solid read on trends in platform, application and mobile development and know when to apply learnings
- You have experience with writing code for multiple projects; Unit and End-to-End testing, preparing application for live environment and providing support
- You have a record of excellence in determining time estimates to complete tasks, documenting technical specifications, being part of the planning process and delivering high-quality code on-time and according to specifications
- You have a proven track record coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers, prioritizing tasks and executing daily activities
- You are accountable in daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles; a driving force in holding yourself and your peers accountable for delivery and quality excellence
- You are a graduate of 4-year college or university with a graphic design or computer science degree and/or over 5 years’ experience with front-end development
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and experience working cross functionally
- You appreciate the delicate balance between agility and pragmatism when it comes to software development
- You take pride in your work and strive Disciplined with an attention to detail
- The thought of a fast-paced, start-up environment really gets your heart pumping
- You understand what it means to be a ‘team player’
- You are passionate for software engineering and love to create what currently doesn’t exist
- You often produce quick and dirty prototypes for review/testing before moving full speed ahead
- Extensive knowledge of AngularJS best practices and commonly used modules
- Ability to create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Expert in responsive web design and development
- Experience in Bootstrap framework
- Able to create clean and concise code
- Experience with GIT and resolving code conflicts or versioning issues
- Ability to validate user actions on the client side and provide responsive feedback.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- This position offers a competitive salary for a front-end developer with 5+ years of experience
- We offer all the regular perks (i.e. medical, dental and vision) plus a few unique ones including “unlimited” time off, beer keg, downtown work setting.
- Change your lifestyle by living in, not visiting, the world-famous Sonoma County wine country. Within an hour’s drive, you can be in San Francisco or walking along the pristine coastline or hiking among the redwoods.
- Join us and be a part of a fun start-up that is hell bent on radically improving how financial institutions service their customers